The Nikon D5600 promisies superior low light performance and sharp photos at difficult angles with its touchscreen vari-angle LCD
Nikon also introduce their newest DSLR as a camera for “transforming social storytelling”. It can do so via the Snapbridge app, where a constant connection ensures that captured images are automatically transferred to a smartphone for seamless integration with users’ social media.
Here are the highlight specifications for the new Nikon D5600
- SnapBridge support (Wi-Fi + Bluetooth + NFC)
- 3.2-inch vari-angle touchscreen LCD monitor (1,037,000 dots)
- 24.2-million pixel CMOS sensor (6000 x 4000 max resolution)
- No optical low-pass filter
- ISO 100 to 25600
- Time-lapse movie function
- Takes DX format Nikkor lenses
The Nikon D5600 facilitates cinematic-quality videos up to Full HD 1080/60p and time-lapse movies. Watch the video below of the camera’s time-lapse movie capability.
Blog page image attribution (Nikon D5600 camera): © 2017 Nikon Corporation