If you still want to be in with a chance at winning at the 2016 Edition of the Sony World Photography Awards, take it now!
As the January deadline gets ever closer, you might still be interested in entering the 2016 edition of the Sony World Photography Awards (apart from the Student Focus segment, the deadline for which has now passed). Above is the official video celebrating the Sony World Photography Awards 2015 edition, which attracted over 173,000 entries from 171 countries. You can view the shortlisted and winning images and enter the 2016 competition at worldphoto.org.
Here’s what you can get (the future recipients to be decided by these people)!
- $30k for the overall Professional and Open winners
- The latest Sony digital imaging equipment
- Global exposure and recognition
- The opportunity to promote and sell work via WPO
- Inclusion in the official 2016 Sony World Photography Awards Exhibition in London (UK)
Also enjoy this complementary video, in which Mobile category judge Anthony Lepinay and 2015 shortlisted Mobile category Turi Calafato, talk about the awards and their views about mobile photography.